'Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody else does' - Stuart Henderson Britt, Author of 'Psychological Principles of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour'
Advertising with Google Adwords
Google Adwords is advertising shown next to search results in Google. You pay a fee for every user that clicks through to your web site from your ad. Your ad gets shown to people that actually searched for a phrase related to your product.
Advantages of Adwords
- Generates highly targeted visitors to your site at low cost
- Provides a quick effective way of being found on the web
Disadvantages of Adwords
- It costs money
- Ads carry less weight than search results
'Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is, I don't know which half.' - John Wanamaker, Department Store Pioneer
Adwords done right is laser targeted and cost effective.
- Turn your advertising on or off at a moments notice
- Precisely control the amount you are prepared to spend
- Place your ad in front of people that are searching for your product
- Target phrases, places and languages
- Get detailed statistics to measure impact
'The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug.' - Mark Twain, American Author
Targeting the right keywords keeps your ad spend low and the effect of your campaigns high. We help you to pick the most effective keywords and set up your campaign to cleanly target those keywords.
"On average, five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy. When you have written your headline, you have spent 80 cents out of your dollar." - David Ogilvy, British Advertising Executive
Ads must be carefully crafted to discourage casual clicks while still encouraging genuine potential customers to click. Casual clickers and window shoppers can burn away your budget with no benefit to you.